Buy Generic Ocuflox drops for eye infection treatment
Generic Ocuflox Eye drops are also called quinolone antibiotics and these eye drops are known to directly kill bacterial cells. Ofloxacin is the main active ingredient of Ocuflox ophthalmic Eye Drops. It inhibits the DNA gyrase enzyme, an enzyme primarily responsible for bacterial growth during infection. This stops the production and repair of bacteria. Thus, treating the infection. Allmedscare.com offers low-priced Generic Ocuflox Eye drops online.
(Generic/)Ocuflox eye drops are prescribed at a very initial stage. To stop bacterial infection, an ophthalmologist recommends using Ocuflox even before the medical results are out. If the infection is bacterial the treatment can be continued and in other cases, your doctor may assist with some other medication or drops.
What kind of eye infections can be treated with help of Ocuflox ophthalmic?
Oculus Eye Drops treat two kinds of infections. These are:
- Bacterial eye infection: It often occurs in patients who use spectacles or in those who use contact lenses. Our outer body consists of a lot of ophthalmic microscopic inhabitants. Most of them are not harmful to the body. These bacteria are really opportunistic and when not taken proper care make their way inside a scratch or lesion in the eye. Such bacterial infection often occurs when a person does not wash their hands clean before coming in contact with the eyes.
- Conjunctivitis or pink eye: These bacteria are a quick transformer. They are contagious that can easily pass on to a large audience. Most of the time one can notice conjunctivitis happening to an entire family or a group of people that come in regular contact with each other.
In both of the above cases Ocuflox ophthalmic works by demolishing the growth and healing power of bacteria.
NOTE: Ophthalmologists prescribe and suggest to buy Generic Ocuflox eye drops to treat bacterial infections. These eye drops are ineffective in treating fungi or viral infections of the eyes.
How to use Generic Ocuflox Eye Drops?
The drops are used to treat different types of eye bacterial infections. Hence the dose of these eye drops varies. Contact your ophthalmologist for the best guidance. Do not use this medicine in smaller or larger amounts for a longer time without consulting your ophthalmologist/pharmacist.
Special note: For all those who use contact lenses make sure not to use them 15 minutes before and after the use of such eye drops.
The following is the best way to apply the Ocuflux eye drops:
- Incline your head in the backward position marginally and tweak down the lower eyelid for making a tiny pocket so that it becomes easy to drop the medicine into the eye. Grasp the dropper over the eyes with the help of the tip facing downwards. After that, look upwards and far from the dispenser and squeeze out the dropper to pour the drop into the eye.
- Close your eyes for 3 minutes without squinting or blinking. Slightly press the finger towards the inside eye’s corner for 1 minute in order to stop the liquid from ditching inside the tear channel.
- Put the number of drops as prescribed by your doctor. Maintain a gap of 10 minutes if using any other eye drops.
- While undergoing the treatment of corneal ulcers your ophthalmologist may recommend using Generic Ocuflox drops every 4 to 6 hours. Don’t forget to follow all the instructions given by your ophthalmologist carefully. You may see a white color accumulation over the ulcer. It is an indication that the medicine is functioning in the right way. This accumulation should vanish within a few weeks or days of treatment.
- Do not touch the tip of the eye drop container. A dirty dropper may cause an infection in your eye that can result in some severe vision issues.
- Do not use these drops if you notice particle matter in the drops or a change in the color of the drops. Ocuflox eye drops are transparent colored liquid.
- The medicine should be stored at room temperature. Keep it away from heat and moist areas. Do not freeze these eye drops. Always make sure to close the bottle tightly after every use.
Major Side-Effects of Ocuflox
If you are having the following problems, talk to your physician/ophthalmologist immediately: eye aching, harsh stinging, burning sensation or irritation after using these drops, harsh skin reaction, painful throat, fever, inflammation in the tongue or face, scorching in the eyes; pain in the skin with purple or red skin rash which spreads (particularly on the upper part of the body or face) and results in peeling and blistering.
NOTE:- The above is not a complete list of Oculflox side effects. There may be some other effects that can occur. So, you should always talk to your doctor/ophthalmologist regarding the side effects of the medicine.