What is Snovitra 20mg and what are its uses?
Snovitra 20mg treats erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. Some people may commonly refer to erectile dysfunction as a kind of impotence in men. In the condition of Erectile Dysfunction, A person is unable to have desired erections for a longer time during sexual intercourse. Most Vardenafil rich medications like Snovitra treat erectile dysfunction temporarily.
You should always consume Snovitra (Vardenafil) only when required and as directed by the physician. It is advised to consume only one tablet of Snovitra in a period of 24 hours. You can consume it with or without food. Before you decide to buy Snovitra online, you should read complete information about this medication. It is an advantage to have complete information about a medication before consuming it. You can be consumed orally with or without water. For best results, you should consume Snovitra 20mg 30 minutes prior to the sexual activity.
How to get the best out of a Snovitra pill?
There are a few things that you should keep in mind to get the best out of a Snovitra Pill:
- A pill of Snovitra works best only if the man is sexually stimulated. Therefore, it is advised to have foreplay before sexual intercourse. This pill works best for an aroused man.
- Alcohol can adversely affect your erection ability and can also impact the potency of the drug. Therefore, you should not consume alcohol while you have consumed this medication.
- A person should avoid consuming grapefruit juice with a pill of Snovitra 20mg. Grapefruit and Snovitra can lower blood pressure to dangerously low levels. This can prove fatal.
- You should meet your doctor regularly to check your progress. The doctor can only increase or decrease your dosage after assessing your current situation.
- You should not consume a tablet of Snovitra with any other medicine prescribed for treating Erectile Dysfunction.
How Snovitra 20mg works?
The action of this drug starts within 60 minutes of its consumption. Snovitra 20mg is a known PDE-5 inhibitor which means that soon after its consumption it starts regulating the production of PDE-5 enzymes. PDE-5 enzymes are important for controlling the production of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). cGMP enzyme is responsible for relaxing smooth muscles (corpus cavernosum) of the male reproductive organ. Once relaxed these muscles allow appropriate blood flow thereby causing proper erections during sexual activity. PDE-5 enzymes are attached to cell walls and regulate blood flow in the veins.
Adequate levels of both the cGMP enzyme and PDE5 enzyme are most important for the whole erection process. Men suffering from erectile dysfunction generally have abnormal production of the PDE5 enzyme. In such a situation, PDE5 plays an important role. Medications like Snovitra play a very important role by optimizing the whole process. It regulates the production of the PDE-5 enzyme to the appropriate level. Due to this, enough blood flows into the penile region. This results in adequate erections.
You should consume Snovitra only when needed, approximately 60 minutes before participating in the sexual act. A person should have a sexual desire if he wants to benefit from this medication. The medication helps you in attaining appropriate erections as soon as you are sexually aroused.
Note: Before you buy Snovitra 20mg online
- Inform your doctor/physician and pharmacist if you are consuming antifungals medications such as fluconazole (Diflucan), itraconazole (Onmel, Sporanox), and ketoconazole (Nizoral); clarithromycin (Biaxin, in Prevpac); disopyramide (Norpace); erythromycin (E.E.S., E-Mycin, Erythrocin); haloperidol (Haldol).
- Patients consuming HIV protease inhibitors including atazanavir (Reyataz, in Evotaz), indinavir (Crixivan), ritonavir (Norvir, in Kaletra), and saquinavir (Invirase) should seek the advice of their doctor/physician and pharmacist.
- Your doctor/physician mandatorily needs information if you are consuming medications for high blood pressure or irregular heartbeat; other medications or treatments for erectile dysfunction; methadone (Dolophine, Methadose); moxifloxacin (Avelox); pimozide (Orap); procainamide; quinidine (in Nuedexta); sotalol (Betapace, Sorine, Sotylize); thioridazine; and verapamil (Calan, Covera, Verelan, others). This will help your physician decide the best prescription for you.
- The medications mainly containing ingredients like sildenafil, avanafil, or tadalafil should not be consumed with the Snovitra. Always inform your doctor about any kind of medication that you are taking with the medicine for treating erectile dysfunction.
- It is important to make your pharmacist and doctor aware if you are already consuming any medication rich in alpha-blockers such as alfuzosin (Uroxatral), doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), tamsulosin (Flomax, in Jalyn), and terazosin; amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone).
The right dose of Snovitra
Adults below or up to 60 years: The most common and recommended dose of Snovitra is 10mg. A 10mg pill of Snovitra can be consumed on daily basis for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. The medication should be consumed 60 minutes prior to the sexual act. The tablet should be consumed once in a period of 24 hours. The maximum dosage per day is 20 mg over a period of 24 hours. But you should know that for the perfect response to the treatment sexual arousal in the man is mandatorily required.
Adults above 60 Years: Generally, the Physician recommends a 5mg dose in men above 60 years of age. Only one tablet in 24 hours is recommended.
Children: This medication is not recommended for use by children.
Variation is Dosage: The dosage can be increased to 20 mg or reduced to 5 mg based on the sensitivity, health of the individual, and intensity of erectile dysfunction. A physician is the best person to advise/prescribe you the right dosage. He will assess your condition before he advises you to buy the Snovitra pill.
Overdose of this medication is not recommended at all. You should not alter the dose of this medication yourself as it can prove fatal. In case of an overdose of Snovitra (Vardenafil), you should consult your physician at the earliest.
What are the precautions for using Snovitra 20mg?
The following precautions should be taken for attaining appropriate and safe results :
- Grapefruit might interact with this medication and can result in unwanted side effects. Therefore, you should avoid grapefruit or its related products with this drug.
- The intake of alcohol is also prohibited with the Snovitra as the combination can result in some serious side effects.
- Snovitra should not be used in combination with other medications meant for treating erectile dysfunction or impotence. Doing so may result in dropping blood pressure to unwanted lower levels.
- The medication should be preserved in air-tight containers that are out of the reach of the kids. The medicines should be stored at room temperature away from moisture, direct sunlight, or heat.
- Snovitra should be disposed of in a manner so that no other person, kid, or even pet can consume it. You should not flush these tablets in your toilet. The best way to dispose of these tablets is to return them to the pharmacist under a medication take-back program.
What are the side effects of Snovitra 20mg?
Although, Sovitra 20mg is a completely safe medication for treating erectile dysfunction temporarily, however, some side effects may appear just like all other allopathic medications.
The following are side effects of the Snovitra: Abdominal or stomach pain, Abnormal ejaculation, acid or sour stomach, abnormal vision, Belching, back pain, body aches or pain, bloody nose, burning, crawling, itching, numbness, prickling, “pins and needles”, or tingling feelings, burning feeling in the chest or stomach, changes in vision, changes in color vision, cough, congestion, difficulty seeing at night, diarrhea, difficulty with swallowing, difficulty with moving, dry mouth, dim vision, and excessive muscle tone.
Side effects like temporary blindness; blurred vision, chills, chest tightness or heaviness, confusion, cold sweats, difficulty in breathing, dizziness, difficulty with swallowing, eye pain, dizziness, or light-headedness while getting up quickly from a lying or sitting position, itching, or skin rash, headache, nervousness, nausea, pounding in the ears, pain or discomfort in the arms, jaw, back, or neck, slow or fast heartbeat, puffiness or inflammation of the eyelids or nearby the eyes, face, lips, or tongue, tearing, Sweating, Vomiting, Hearing loss, sneezing, stuffy nose, etc; may also appear in some men.
Symptoms like dryness or soreness of the throat, face swelling, eye pain, a feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings, fast heartbeat, a general feeling of discomfort or illness, fever, heartburn, increased redness of the eye, hoarseness, indigestion, increased sensitivity of the eyes to sunlight, lack or loss of strength; fast, irregular, pounding or racing heartbeat or pulse; fainting, hives may need urgent medical attention. If your erection is aching or remains for more than a period of 4 hours then, you should visit your doctor immediately for further medical assistance. Prolonged erection or priapism can cause permanent damage to your penile organ.
Some men may also feel some other symptoms like loss of appetite, muscle stiffness, muscle cramping, neck pain, muscle tension or tightness, runny nose, pain or burning in the throat, shivering, the sensation of spinning, sore throat, sleepiness or unusual drowsiness, stomach discomfort, upset, or pain, sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or tongue or inside the mouth, tender, swollen glands in the neck, swollen joints, trouble with sleeping, tenderness in the stomach area, voice changes, trouble with swallowing watery eyes. These side effects start disappearing as the concentration of this medication starts falling in the human body.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about Snovitra
Is it safe to consume Snovitra along with alcohol?
You must evade the heavy drinking of alcohol along with the Snovitra.
Can Snovitra affect pregnancy?
Snovitra is not indicated for female use. There are no medical studies conducted on pregnant women with respect to Snovitra (Vardenafil) use. According to a few studies and research conducted on rats and rabbits that received Vardenafil 18mg/kg/day, no evidence of specific potential for teratogenicity, embryotoxicity, or fetotoxicity was observed. it is possibly safe to use if your partner is pregnant. We advise pregnant women not to consume this medication since there is no medical research in support of such usage.
Can we drive the car after taking the Snovitra for the erection?
After taking the pill you may feel some kind of dizziness. So, you should not drive a car or work on any kind of machinery after taking the pill.
Does the intake of Snovitra impact the functioning of the liver?
You should consume Snovitra only if it is advised by your physician. If you are suffering from mild liver disease, the appropriate dose may be advised accordingly by the physician. In case of major cases, the Physician may advise you not to consume this medication.
Does Snovitra impact the functioning of the kidney?
No, it does not directly impact the functioning of the kidney. But the patients who are facing some moderate or mild level of renal disease should only consume this medication only on medical advice from a physician.
Is Snovitra different than Viagra?
Yes, both these medications are completely different. Vardenafil is the main ingredient in Snovitra and Sildenafil Citrate is the main component of Viagra. The chemical composition and ingredients of both medications are different however both these medications are used to treat the same problem of erectile dysfunction.
What do our customers say when they buy Snovitra 20mg?
Jason Wilson, USA
I must say that Snovitra 20mg saved my married life. I was allergic to tadalafil tablets. My physician prescribed me Snovitra 20mg and I tried it. It is a wonderful drug with less or almost no side effects.
Thomas Nickson, USA
Snovitra is a very good medicine for those men who have erectile dysfunction problems. It worked for men brilliantly. Purchased this medication from allmedscare.com, and got discounted price and free shipping on my order. I recommend Snovitra 20mg drug from Allmedscare.com. Thanks, Allmedscare.com team for providing quick service.
Nice love this product!