What is Snovitra 20mg and what are its uses?
Snovitra 20mg treats erectile dysfunction (ED) in men. Some people may commonly refer to erectile dysfunction as a kind of impotence in men. In the condition of Erectile Dysfunction, A person is unable to have desired erections for a longer time during sexual intercourse. Most Vardenafil rich medications like Snovitra treat erectile dysfunction temporarily.
You should always consume Snovitra (Vardenafil) only when required and as directed by the physician. It is advised to consume only one tablet of Snovitra in a period of 24 hours. You can consume it with or without food. Before you decide to buy Snovitra online, you should read complete information about this medication. It is an advantage to have complete information about a medication before consuming it. You can be consumed orally with or without water. For best results, you should consume Snovitra 20mg 30 minutes prior to the sexual activity.
How to get the best out of a Snovitra pill?
There are a few things that you should keep in mind to get the best out of a Snovitra Pill:
- A pill of Snovitra works best only if the man is sexually stimulated. Therefore, it is advised to have foreplay before sexual intercourse. This pill works best for an aroused man.
- Alcohol can adversely affect your erection ability and can also impact the potency of the drug. Therefore, you should not consume alcohol while you have consumed this medication.
- A person should avoid consuming grapefruit juice with a pill of Snovitra 20mg. Grapefruit and Snovitra can lower blood pressure to dangerously low levels. This can prove fatal.
- You should meet your doctor regularly to check your progress. The doctor can only increase or decrease your dosage after assessing your current situation.
- You should not consume a tablet of Snovitra with any other medicine prescribed for treating Erectile Dysfunction.
How Snovitra 20mg works?
The action of this drug starts within 60 minutes of its consumption. Snovitra 20mg is a known PDE-5 inhibitor which means that soon after its consumption it starts regulating the production of PDE-5 enzymes. PDE-5 enzymes are important for controlling the production of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP). cGMP enzyme is responsible for relaxing smooth muscles (corpus cavernosum) of the male reproductive organ. Once relaxed these muscles allow appropriate blood flow thereby causing proper erections during sexual activity. PDE-5 enzymes are attached to cell walls and regulate blood flow in the veins.
Adequate levels of both the cGMP enzyme and PDE5 enzyme are most important for the whole erection process. Men suffering from erectile dysfunction generally have abnormal production of the PDE5 enzyme. In such a situation, PDE5 plays an important role. Medications like Snovitra play a very important role by optimizing the whole process. It regulates the production of the PDE-5 enzyme to the appropriate level. Due to this, enough blood flows into the penile region. This results in adequate erections.
You should consume Snovitra only when needed, approximately 60 minutes before participating in the sexual act. A person should have a sexual desire if he wants to benefit from this medication. The medication helps you in attaining appropriate erections as soon as you are sexually aroused.
Note: Before you buy Snovitra 20mg online
- Inform your doctor/physician and pharmacist if you are consuming antifungals medications such as fluconazole (Diflucan), itraconazole (Onmel, Sporanox), and ketoconazole (Nizoral); clarithromycin (Biaxin, in Prevpac); disopyramide (Norpace); erythromycin (E.E.S., E-Mycin, Erythrocin); haloperidol (Haldol).
- Patients consuming HIV protease inhibitors including atazanavir (Reyataz, in Evotaz), indinavir (Crixivan), ritonavir (Norvir, in Kaletra), and saquinavir (Invirase) should seek the advice of their doctor/physician and pharmacist.
- Your doctor/physician mandatorily needs information if you are consuming medications for high blood pressure or irregular heartbeat; other medications or treatments for erectile dysfunction; methadone (Dolophine, Methadose); moxifloxacin (Avelox); pimozide (Orap); procainamide; quinidine (in Nuedexta); sotalol (Betapace, Sorine, Sotylize); thioridazine; and verapamil (Calan, Covera, Verelan, others). This will help your physician decide the best prescription for you.
- The medications mainly containing ingredients like sildenafil, avanafil, or tadalafil should not be consumed with the Snovitra. Always inform your doctor about any kind of medication that you are taking with the medicine for treating erectile dysfunction.
- It is important to make your pharmacist and doctor aware if you are already consuming any medication rich in alpha-blockers such as alfuzosin (Uroxatral), doxazosin (Cardura), prazosin (Minipress), tamsulosin (Flomax, in Jalyn), and terazosin; amiodarone (Cordarone, Pacerone).