Benoquin Cream$72.00 – $240.00 Select options
Benoquin Cream is primarily used to treat pigmentation. The main ingredient of this medication is Monobenzone. Most dermatologists suggest to buy Benoquin Cream as it decreases the amount of Melanin (a pigment responsible for darkening of skin) from the skin of the affected patient. This treats the problem of Vitiligo effectively. Online, Benoquin Cream is available at lowest price on Allmedscare.com. Therefore, as a patient you can buy this medication and save money.
What is vitiligo?
Spots and lighter patches of skin are a symptom of the disease vitiligo, which causes the affected skin to lose some of its pigment. Some people get a few spots on their skin. The color loss in others is more pervasive. Dermatologists provide Vitiligo treatments that may recover faded skin tone.
What causes vitiligo?
According to scientists, vitiligo is an autoimmune condition in which the body’s defense mechanisms target and kill melanocytes. Additionally, scientists are still researching how genes and family history may contribute to the development of vitiligo. A sunburn, emotional distress, or exposure to a chemical are just a few examples of events that can either cause or exacerbate vitiligo.
How does vitiligo begins?
The first signs of vitiligo are typically a few tiny, lighter spots that appear on the skin. These blotches could increase in size or remain the same size for years. Skin can develop fresh patches. The new patches could be close to or far from the current ones.
Dermatologists refer to this condition as localized vitiligo if you get a few spots or patches that grow in one or several locations on your body.
What variations of vitiligo are there?
Various forms of vitiligo include:
- Generalized: This is the most prevalent kind of vitiligo, which results in macules showing up all over your body.
- Segmental: Only one side of your body or one particular part of your body, such as your hands or face, is affected by this type.
- Mucosal: Mouth and/or vaginal mucous membranes may be affected by mucosal vitiligo.
- Focal vitiligo: A rare kind in which the macules only appear in a small area and do not spread outward over the course of one to two years.
- Trichome: This kind creates a bullseye with a white or colourless centre, then a lighter-pigmented area, and finally a toned portion of your skin.
- Universal: More than 80% of your vitiligo cases are caused by this uncommon variety.
How is vitiligo treated?
Vitiligo affects your appearance and but no health risks. It doesn’t require treatment. Your healthcare provider can assist you in finding a treatment option to achieve a uniform skin tone by either restoring color to your skin (re-pigmentation) or eradicating the residual color (depigmentation) if you have widespread vitiligo if your physical symptoms influence your mental well-being.
The following are typical vitiligo treatments:
- light treatment
- Treatment to reduce pigmentation