Cyclosporine Eye Drops$175.00 – $600.00 Select options
Cyclosporine Eye Drops belong to the class of drugs called Immunomodulators. These eye drops treat the problem of dry eyes in affected patients. Suffering from dry eye problems? Buy Cyclosporine Eye Drops online from Allmedscare.com. Cyclosporine Eye Drops for dry eyes are quite effective and are famous globally.
Eye Dryness or Dry Eyes is a condition caused due to lack of lubrication in the eyes. The lack of lubrication is due to the facts that Eyes are unable to produce enough tears resulting in dry Tear film.
A team film primarily consists of 3 main layers:
- Mucus Layer: It is the inner most layer. It evenly distributes watery layer on the eye keep the whole eye moist. Mucus is primarily called as Conjunctiva (a clear tissue covering the front layer of the eye)
- Water Layer: Middle of tear film. A tear film is made of majority of tear film. It comes from eye lids and lacrimal glands.
- Oily layer: Outer layer of the tear film. The main function of Oily layer is to keep tears from drying quickly.
There a number of factors that cause dry eye problems. These are:
- Specific diseases like rheumatoid arthritis, Sjögren’s syndrome, thyroid disease, and lupus
- Blepharitis (when eyelids are red or swollen)
- Entropion (when eyelids turn in) and ectropion (eyelids turn outward)
- Being present in smoke, wind or a very dry climate
- Concentrating at computer screen for a long time, reading and other activities with least blinking
- Using contact lenses for a longer periods of time
- Having refractive eye surgery, such as LASIK
Additionally, Dry eyes can also be caused due to consuming specific medications, such as:
- Diuretics (water pills) for high blood pressure
- Allergy and cold medicines (antihistamines)
- Sleeping tablets
- Beta-blockers, for heart problems or high blood pressure
- Anxiety and antidepressant medicines
- Heartburn medicines
Many medications are available to treat dry eyes problems in patients. Medications like Bimatoprost (Careprost, Latanoprost), Brimonidine Tartrate, Cyclospotine etc. treat dry eyes problems effectively.