Be aware of Fruits. They can provide numerous advantages to your body.
Do you know one of the simple ways to live a healthy life? For each one of us one simple answer is by adding intake of fruits in your daily life. Eating fruits is one of the best ways to add some extra vitamins to your body. Knowing or unknowing fruits provide a lot of health benefits. It helps reduce the risk of some major chronic diseases. It is one of the safest ways to add all necessary nutrients to our body that helps our body fight against illness. Almost none of them contains cholesterol that can make you worry.
Grapefruit is known for its sweet and a little sour taste. It is one of the healthiest citrus fruits. It is known as the healthiest citrus fruit because it contains rich nutrients, fiber and antioxidants.
The Grapefruit is one of the best options for people who are looking to get rid of some extra pounds of their body. As it contains an ample amount of fiber which gives you filling of stomach fullness and cuts down your daily meal by not allows you to eat too much.
So, for people who are looking for weight loss can add this fruit in their diet before making a meal. Apart from weight loss some other benefits on health is it helps control cholesterol levels and helps prevent kidney stones.
Pineapple originated in Brazil in South America is one of the most delicious fruit. Historians says that the first few people to taste this fruit include Christopher Columbus and his fellow men. This tropical fruit is loaded with nutrients and many other helpful components such as enzymes. Adding this fruit in your daily diet can help you boost your immunity, fight inflammation, speed up recovery from surgery, reduce the risk of cancer and tumor growth.
Do you know? Avocado grown in a warm climate is the one fruit that provides an ample amount of healthy monounsaturated fatty acids. This fruit is a great source of vitamin C, E, K, and B-6. An almost 40 gram of Avocado provides 64 calories Roundabout 6 grams of fats Gram of Sugar or even lesser 3 grams of fiber
Some health benefits of adding Avocado in your diet are:
- Maintains your Cholesterol Level.
- Good for vision as it contains lutein and zeaxanthin which are good for eyes.
- Prevents from Osteoporosis due to high content of vitamin K.
- Helps people with high blood pressure to maintain proper blood pressure.
- Protects from chronic disease and heart stroke.
- For women, it helps prevent miscarriage.
Watermelon is one of the best fruits to intake in summer. It contains around 90% of the water and helps keep you hydrated during sunny days.The number of antioxidants present in watermelon helps remove free radicals and reactive spices from the bodies. Some benefits of Watermelon of Human health are:
It helps reduce the risk of cancer and health attack
As watermelon is a fruit that contains a greater amount of vitamin c there are less likely chances for people to get infected from Astana.
This fruit contains almost 90% of water which aids in a better digestive system and also helps the regularity of bowling movement.
Did you know? that Watermelon is said to be natural Viagra. Intake of this fruit is really helpful for men suffering from sexual illness such as erectile dysfunction. This fruit contains amino acids known as citrulline. which helps in dilation of blood vessels helping to maintain proper blood flow throughout the body and to the penile area. Even the popular medicine for “Viagra” for erectile dysfunction has the same functioning.
Do you remember the old saying? “An apple a day keeps the doctor away”. This is how the fruit is in real life. It is not a cure for all but is really wonderful for your healthy living.
Apple comes in different sizes, shapes and colors. It is a sweet fruit that originated from Central Asia.
An apple contains a healthy amount of fiber, vitamin c, and vitamin k.
According to studies associated with Apple. A one medium size of apple contains
100 calories, almost 4 grams of fiber, sugar 19 grams, carbohydrates 25 grams and a lot more other antioxidants.
Health benefits of having Apple on a regular basis are
- Improves digestion
- Good for metabolic health
- Reduces the risk of memory loss with the growing age
- Improves your gut health
- Reduces the risk of cancer
- Keeps your lungs healthy
- Lower the chances of type 2 diabetes
This round in shape fruit has several advantages on health. It contains a high amount of vitamin c which helps in improving your skin health. Well there are several other benefits of Lemon on health.
Generally, Lemon is mixed with water which prepares lemonade. It is most commonly used in the summer season and helps your body from dehydration.
Nutrition contains in Lemon
Healthy amount of vitamin c, potassium, zinc, and magnesium
Health benefits of Lemon Includes
- High vitamin c aids to gum care.
- People suffering from Hypertension can find some relief by adding Lemon juice to their daily life.
- Lemon juice helps protect hair and skin.
- Using Lemon juice on Skin Burns can help reduce in burning sensation.
- Small amount of Lemon Juice on cotton and apply it on your nose can help nose bleeding.
- Adding lemon juice in mild water and putting your feet in it can provide foot relaxation.
- Lemon juice is best for throat infection.
It is one of the most popular fruits all over the world. Consuming Orange provides several benefits to our health. Preparing orange juice by mixing with water is one of the most ways of consuming Orange. Most of the time people prefer orange juice in their breakfast. Orange tastes bitter and sweet in taste.
The history of orange started from the north-eastern parts of India and the south part of China way back in 2500 BC. Later it became a more popular fruit in Panama, Mexico, Brazil and America.
Benefits of Orange
- Orange contains a high amount of vitamin c. Consuming it daily reduces the risk of colon cancer as well as several other health illnesses.
- It helps prevent skin damage
- Betters Immune System
- Good for eyes
Some tips on consuming orange
As Orange contains a high amount of vitamin c, it needs to be consumed fast after cutting or making juice. As when exposed to air the number of vitamins starts getting destroyed which will shorten its health benefits.
Another most important fruit that is generally eaten during breakfast or after the meal. This fruit is one of the best ways to gain vitamin B6, vitamin c, dietary fibre and manganese.
Some health benefits of consuming Banana are as follows:
Banana is one of the best ways for your body to gain B6. When your body gets enough amount of vitamin B6 it can provide the following health benefits such as:
- Helps produce red blood cells.
- Help metabolism of amino acids.
- Helps remove unwanted chemical from your liver and kidney.
- Keeps your nervous system up to date.
- Ample amount of vitamin c present in the Banana can help your body in the following ways:
- Protection for sells and body tissues from damaging.
- Helps iron absorption in the body.
- Leads to better sleep.
- supports mood and maintain stress.
Some other benefits of Banana are that it helps provide enough energy and reducing extra fats, cholesterol from the body.
Picking one straight from the farm and consuming it has a marvelous taste and a different enjoyment. The name itself justifies the color of the fruit. This fruit gets its blue color from a plant component named anthocyanin in it. Along with this Blueberries contain iron, vitamin c, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, manganese, zinc, and vitamin K which have a lot of health benefits.
Some of the health benefits of adding Blueberries in your daily life are as follow:
- It helps maintain good and strong bone health.
- Betters digestion.
- Nourishes your skin health.
- Helps maintain a proper level of blood pressure.
- Helps the brain to function better.
- Lowers the risk of cancer and heart attack.
I hope it is clear by now that eating fruit in your daily life is just not for taste change but has various health benefits as well. Like every fruit has a different taste so does each one differs in providing health benefits.
Each fruit contains different nutrients, proteins and vitamins in them which are helpful for our body to lower the risk of some serious illness.
Some common helps that most of the fruits above deliver are
- Betters immunity
- Provides energy
- Lowers cholesterol level
- Nourishes your skin and hairs
- Better blood pressure
- Help reduce the risk of developing cancer cells in the body
- Lower the chances of heart attacks and diabetes
So, by now, one has got so much important information on how fruits are good for health? Let’s make a healthy choice of adding them in our daily life rather than letting us depend on medicines for our better life in the mere future.