Introduction to the Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate Tablet.
Most patients across the globe buy Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate to treat Malarial infections. Additionally, this medication also treats certain auto-immune disorders too. Auto-immune diseases cause inflammation in the body and with the use of Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate, inflammation can be reduced. Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate belongs to class of drugs known as Disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs) .
Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate medication is also used in treating arthritis in children, which is also called Juvenile idiopathic. Juvenile idiopathy is one type of arthritis problem that develops in children. At Allmedscare.com one can buy Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate drug at affordable prices with free shipment across the globe.
What are some various reasons for the use of Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate?
Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate has multiple uses and can help overcome a lot of health disorders. The drug got the fame for treating various diseases like:
- Inflammation of the joints called rheumatoid arthritis.
- The drug treats juvenile idiopathic arthritis. This type of arthritis happens in especially children.
- Lupus a skin disease.
- Treats malaria. The drug treats only uncomplicated malaria.
Storage Tips for Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate drug
There are a few important storage tips that you should know before storing the medication.
- Always store this drug at room temperature between 15 degree Celsius to 25 degree Celsius.
- Always keep this medication away from the reach of infants/toddlers and children below 13 years of age.
- If the stored drug has expired, you should dispose of them carefully and never throw them open. Returning the medication under Drug Take Back Program (DTP) to a local pharmacy is best practice.
- Do not store this medication in the deep freeze section of the fridge.
What to keep in mind while taking Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate?
Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate is a prescribed medication, hence needs to be taken under medical supervision. The dose needs to be taken exactly as told by your doctor. This drug is taken orally and as a whole with a glass of milk. Dosage may vary depending on various parameters like the purpose of use, body weight or age, health, intensity of infection etc.
What are the warnings and precautions to be taken care before taking the drug?
Those who are allergic to hydroxychloroquine should speak with their doctor prior to taking the drug.
- People suffering from eye problems such as affect in the retina or inside of the eye, need a doctor’s advice before drug intake.
- People having liver or kidney issues should refrain from this drug.
- People having severe abdomen or intestine problems are also advised not to take this medication.
- The drug is also not for people with heart problems.
- If having nervous system problems or problems related to the blood, avoid this drug.
- If having psoriasis, a severe skin disorder, do not take the drug.
- If you are having a genetic condition known as ‘glucose-6-dehydrogenase deficiency’, the drug is not for you.
- If have a metabolism-related issue, do not take this medication.
- If you are planning for pregnancy or if you are already pregnant or breastfeeding. In such cases please consult your doctor before taking this drug as it may cause some side effects.
- Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate drug is only suitable for children with a weight of more than 31 Kg. So, if the child’s weight is below 31 Kg, you should consult your doctor to get the right and recommended dosage of the medication.
- After taking Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate drug, don’t go for a long drive as this drug may cause problems in your eyes like blurry eyes, temporary impaired vision etc.
Side Effects of Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate
A doctor prescribes the right dose only after monitoring your health. There have been rare occasions where consumption of Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate has resulted in minor side effects such as Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, diarrhoea, dizziness, or headache. If such things continue to bother you for a longer period it is better to get help from a doctor.
In rare instances, this medication can cause a slow heartbeat, symptoms of heart failure, mood swings, hearing disabilities, and lower blood sugar. In any of such cases immediately contact a doctor for help.
Questions customers ask before they buy Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate Online!
When to stop taking the drug?
Stop the drug intake only when your doctor says you to do so. Playing with the drug may cost you a lot. So, just do as directed by your physician. Even if you feel some changes need to be done in dose, first consult a doctor.
What is to be done in case of over dosage?
You need to inform your doctor right away in case of an overdose.
What to do if forget to take the drug?
In case the dose is missed, take it as soon as it comes to your mind. However, do remember, if it is time for the next dose, don’t double the dose.
What If I am on Other Medications?
If you are on other medications, then it is advised to first consult your doctor, only then start the course of Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate. There are some drugs that have a tendency to react with this drug and as a result, induce hazardous consequences on health.
What is the probability of occurring of side effects?
Side effects after taking Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate are not something common with everyone. However, the drug may cause some common side effects that are not dangerous to health. Diarrhoea, headache, itching, sick feeling, pain in the stomach and mood swings are some harmless side effects. Some serious side effects are- rashes, breathing problems, swallowing issues, swelling of lips, tongues, throat, etc. Immediate medical help is required in such situations.
Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate Reviews By Our Customers
Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate is a drug that produces good results from its very first dose of Malaria disease. I bought it from allmedscare.com and I got a genuine drug with the latest manufacturing date. The store promised to give this drug at the lowest price along with quick free doorstep shipment. I got my medications as promised.
I was having malarial symptoms and consulted online with my doctor, he prescribed Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate. I bought Hydroxychloroquine Sulphate medication from the Allmedscare.com. I got better from the first dosage of the medication and after 5 days of the complete course, I was absolutely fine.
There are no reviews yet.