Generic Cipro(ciprofloxacin) 250mg treats bacterial infections
Generic Cipro 250mg (Ciprofloxacin) is an antibiotic medication and it is effective in treating instances of gonorrhea, problematical urinary tract infections (UTIs), typhoid infection, long-lasting bacterial prostatitis, contagious diarrhea produced by E. coli, long-lasting bronchitis, anthrax assassinating, Shigella, and Campylobacter jejuni, and TB (tuberculosis). Most men buy Buy Generic Cipro 250mg online as the price of this medication online is very low compared to local pharmacies. If you are looking to buy this medication online, Allmedscare.com is the right choice. Allmedscare.com offers the lowest prices on this medication with free doorstep delivery.
It halts the growth of bacteria by hindering the multiplication and reparation of their genetic material i.e. DNA. Ciprofloxacin is a fluoroquinolone antibiotic that treats many kinds of bacterial infections. It acts by directly killing the bacteria cells.
Cipro (Ciprofloxacin) got approval from the FDA in October 1987. Since then it has been one of the best online medicine to treat lung infections. Ofloxacin (Floxin), levofloxacin (Levaquin), norfloxacin (Noroxin), gatifloxacin (Tequin), trovafloxacin (Trovan), and moxifloxacin (Avelox) are some other known antibiotic medications in the fluoroquinolone category however, many physicians recommend to buy generic Cipro 250mg as it is most effective of all.
What is the main use of Cipro (Ciprofloxacin) 250mg?
Physicians, as well as other medical healthcare experts, recommend generic Cipro 250mg for curing infections caused by bacteria. This medication treats infections related to:
- Air passage or lung Infections, e.g., pneumonia, TB (tuberculosis), and Septicemic epidemic owing to the Yersinia pestis, long-lasting bronchitis, and infections in the respiratory tract
- Skin infections
- Joint infections
- Bone infections
- Infective diarrhea produced by Campylobacter jejuni, E. coli, and Shigella bacteria.
- Bacteria like E. coli produce Urinary tract infections.
- Typhoid temperature
- Anthrax patients suffer from problems like low WBC (white blood cell) counts fever and intra-stomach infections.
- Long-lasting microbial prostatitis
- Cervical and urethral Gonorrhea owing to Neisseria Gonorrhea
- Severe unsophisticated cystitis
How to store the generic Cirpo?
Store Generic Cirpo 250mg tablets at a temperature below 30 °C. The extended-release tablets of this medication must be stored between temperatures of 15°C to 30°C.
Brief information on Side-effects of Generic Cipro 250mg
The probable severe side effects of Generic Cipro consist of:
- Effects on the Central nervous system (CNS), e.g., nervousness, toxic psychosis, insomnia, anxiety, agitation, paranoia, nightmares, tremors, dizziness, hallucinations, and depression
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Clostridiumdifficile-associated diarrhea (CDAD)
- Liver dysfunction
- Irregular heartbeats
- Seizures, Stroke
- Stevens-Johnson syndrome
- Toxic epidermal necrolysis
- Hypersensitive pneumonitis
- Severe kidney failure
- Interstitial nephritis
- Liver failure
What type of foods, drugs, or supplements interacts with the generic Cipro?
- The tablets upsurge the impact of tizanidine (Zanaflex). Medicine is used to overcome the spasticity of muscles. So, avoid using these two drugs together.
- Generic Cipro used along with theophylline (Slo-Bid, Respbid, Theolair, Theo-24,) can result in toxic and elevated theophylline blood levels. Theophylline’s Deadly levels might result in disorders related to heartbeat and seizures.
- Generic Cipro may upsurge the warfarin’s blood-thinning impact (Jantoven, Coumadin,). Anticoagulant action must be observed while beginning or discontinuing the use of Generic Cipro 250mg pills.
- Iron salts (e.g., ferrous sulfate) might decrease the ingestion of generic Cipro (due to the ciprofloxacin-iron multifaceted formation which is not ingestible).
- Antacids may decrease the generic Cipro absorption. Patients consuming antacids or iron salts and ciprofloxacin should maintain a gap between medications. Generic Cipro should be consumed 2 hours earlier or 6 hours after the use of these antacids or iron salts.
- Generic Cipro with diabetic medicines (e.g. glyburide [Diabeta, Micronase, Presta, Glynase,] may result in a severely low level of blood sugar. Therefore, it is best to consult a physician before using this medication.
- Renagel or Sevelamer medications may decrease ciprofloxacin absorption and probably decrease ciprofloxacin’s effectiveness.
- Orange juice and milk may also decrease ciprofloxacin absorption.
- Fluoroquinolones aggravate the levels of low blood sugar once taken with sulfonylureas, e.g., glyburide (Diabeta, Micronase, Presta, Glynase). It is advised to avoid this combination.
- Patients consuming the Generic Cipro may develop skin sensitivity towards sunlight (photosensitivity) and should avoid contact with sunrays or should use sun cream lotions.
- Generic Cipro may increase the blood concentration of sildenafil citrate or Viagra. Patients use these medications to treat the problem of ED (erectile dysfunction). The combination should be avoided as it can cause serious health issues.