Generic Ecotrin: Who should buy and why?
Generic Ecotrin is an oral medication that is approved by the FDA. It is utilized for curing the pain and decreasing the fever or inflammation.
It might also be utilized for preventing or curing the patients that had suffered from a stroke, heart attack, or angina. You can buy it with the prescription or over the counter. It is also known as the brand name Aspirin.
Uses of Generic Ecotrin
It is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication that is utilized for decreasing the fever and curing the minor to moderate aching from disorders like muscle aches, rheumatoid arthritis, common cold, toothaches, and headaches.
The medication might also be utilized for stopping the clots in the blood and other disorders as recommended by your physician. It is obtainable as an enteric layered and low dosage pill. Adults and kids 12 years and elder can use it.
- Active Ingredient: Aspirin
- Manufacturer: CIPLA
- Availability: In_Stock
- Rate Per Pill $ 0.90
Who can use?
- People With Fever
- For Treating Inflamation
- Strength: 100 Mg
- Expiry Date: 1/08/2023
- Average Delivery Time: 15 Business/Working days
- Safe To Purchase: Yes
Interested to Buy Generic Ecotrin online?
Find the lowest prices of Generic Ecotrin online below
- Generic Ecotrin Pricing Table
Want to Know, How does it works for you?
The following are the different forms in which the generic Ecotrin is available:
- Long-Acting Tablet
- 24 Hour Capsule
- Long-Acting Capsule
- Chewable Tablet
- Coated Tablet
- Fizzy Tablet
- Delayed-Release Capsule
Best way to Take Generic Ecotrin
The medicine should be store in an airtight jar at room temperature. The place should be away from moisture, heat, and straight sunlight. If you miss the dose of generic Ecotrin then, take the dose on your next scheduled time. But do not take the double dose of the drug. You should follow the below guidelines for taking this drug if you are taking it without the prescription:
- If you are taking it in the form of gum then, chew it fully. After chewing the gum, take I glass full of water.
- In the case of an extended-release capsule, swallow it completely. Don't break, crush, or chew the capsule. You should take it with one glass of water every day at a similar time.
- The chewable tablet should be swallowed or chewed fully.
- You should take the drug with milk or food for the best results.
- You should not take more than the recommended dose by your doctor.
Contraindications of Generic Ecotrin
Generic Ecotrin is not the right drug for every person. So, you should not use this drug if you are allergic to NSAIDs or Ecotrin or if you are a patient of asthma. Certain warnings come with the drug, like:
- It might upsurge the possibility of bleeding, comprising ulcers in the stomach.
- You should always inform your doctor if you are the patient of high blood pressure, liver disease, kidney disease, past of ulcers or stomach bleeding, and heart disease.
- If you are breastfeeding or a pregnant woman then, don't take the drug without your doctor's permission.
- Inform your dentist or doctor if you are taking this drug as this can impact your other medical treatment
- It is not suggested for the kids who are facing the flu symptoms or have the chickenpox without doctor permission. It can cause life-threatening issues.
- It should be kept out of the children's reach. Moreover, don't share it with any other person.
- Do not take it 1 hour after or 2 hours before taking the alcohol or alcohol-based drugs.
Concerns and Important Things to Know
There are certain medicines and foods which can impact the working of the generic Ecotrin. So, inform your doctors if you are taking any of the below medications as they can impact the effect of the generic Ecotrin:
ticlopidine, Blood pressure medication
Blood thinner (comprising prasugrel, clopidogrel, warfarin, ticagrelor)
NSAID aching or arthritis drug (comprising diclofenac, celecoxib, naproxen, ibuprofen)
Drug to cure seizures (comprising valproic acid, phenytoin)
Steroid drug (comprising hydrocortisone, dexamethasone, prednisolone, methylprednisolone, prednisone)
Serious Side Effects of Generic Ecotrin
The following are the serious side effects of generic Ecotrin:
Allergic reaction: hives or itching, inflammation in your hands or face, inflammation or tingling in throat or mouth, chest stiffness, the problem in breathing
Upper body stiffness, breathless
Rare bleeding, staining, or faintness
Ringing inside the ears
Severe abdominal aching
Bloodstained or black stools, blood-stained vomit or spew that appears like coffee grounds
Numerous persons don’t require a cure, until they feel any signs, like uneven heartbeats or chest aching. Your physician might suggest generic Ecotrin one time in a day if you are a patient of a prolapsed mitral valve or strokes.
The fish oil and meloxicam do not come in the list of medications that can result in interaction with the Generic Ecotrin. Your doctor will guide you on whether to take these medications with the Ecotrin after checking the risk of bleeding. So, always take the doctor's suggestion before taking the drug.
Some doctors recommend taking the Ecotrin to heart patients. But there is a chance of side effects of taking the drug sometimes like abdominal bleeding. You should always inform your doctor regarding the side effects of the drug as it might vary from person to person.
People with a past of stomach ulcers or gastritis must talk to their doctor before beginning the use of Ecotrin. The long term usage of the drug can result in stomach ulcers and intestinal bleeding sometimes. Even though, the enteric-coated Ecotrin pills might reduce the danger. You should always follow all the instructions and guidelines about the drug before beginning the use.
The enteric-coated medicine possesses an outer layer so that it easily passes through the stomach without disintegrating the intestines gently. But the body slowly absorbs it. You should not crush, chew, or break it.
It should be used with caution during the nursing period. You can use it with caution but don't use it for the long term period. There are certain adverse effects of the drug that can pass on to the infant. Moreover, it can result in Reye's syndrome. So, talk to your doctor about the usage of the drug during nursing.
Generic Ecotrin Reviews By Our Customers
Read, how our customers feel when they buy Generic Ecotrin and use it!
“Generic Ecotrin comes with very little risk in comparison to the blood thinners. I am completely satisfied with the drug possessing very few and minor side effects".
“I use generic Ecotrin for curing the back pain and surprising the pain got vanish after some time. The medication works like magic for me. I would surely suggest it all the people who scare of using the medications in case of heart attack or strokes. It stops the clots in the blood. But use it under your doctor’s guidance”.