Buy Generic Aleve
Generic Aleve is an NSAID (a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug). It functions by decreasing the hormones which result in aching and swelling inside the body. Generic Aleve relieves minor pains and aches temporarily owing to muscular aches, arthritis, backache, headache, menstrual cramps, common cold, and toothache. A person can also buy Generic Aleve to control and treat high fever for a temporary period of time.
|60 Pills||60 mg||$68.00||1.14|
|120 Pills||60 mg||$115.00||0.96|
|180 Pills||60 mg||$162.00||0.90|
|300 Pills||60 mg||$249.00||0.83|
How to use (Generic Aleve) Naproxen Sodium tablets?
Generic Aleve is available as Aspirin on Allmedscare.com. Aspirin is significantly cheaper than the brand medication. If you plan to buy Generic Aleve online, you should follow certain precautions. It is best advised to read the product package carefully and use it as directed by a health expert.
The dose of the medicine depends on the prescription and the ailment; whether it is prescribed for muscle pain, back pain or headache. The severity of the pain is another factor on which the prescription depends. Usually in most cases, a doctor may recommend the use of Naproxen Sodium twice or thrice a day.
Again the highlighted dose of medicine may be higher or lower for appropriate results. So to avoid any ill effects, it is always better to consult a doctor and strictly follow the prescription.
In many cases, people prefer to buy Generic Aleve for treating the fever. However, if the fever worsens or lasts for more than 3 days ; Stop using this medication and immediately seek medical help. For kids, this medicine works differently. The dose of the generic Aleve for kids is based on their weight. A physician/doctor may recommend the appropriate based on weight of the child. Using the drug for the long term requires frequent medical examinations.
Ideal Dose of Generic Aleve
The generic Aleve should be taken only when required. There is no schedule for taking the dose in particular. However, if you are consuming it as per the schedule stick to your plan. In case you miss a dose and within hours you are going to take another dose. Then better skip the dose and wait for the next dose timing.
Overdose of the Napra D 500
An overdose of the generic Aleve (Napra D 500) can land you in trouble. It can cause severe side effects that can be lethal to your body. So, in case of an overdose call your doctor or seek medical help immediately.
Precautions to consider when using Generic Aleve
There are a few things that you should avoid while taking the generic Aleve:
- You should not take alcohol along with the drug. The combination of both can result in stomach bleeding.
- You should not take the drug without your doctor’s approval.
- Always ask your physician before consuming any other drug for arthritis, pain, swelling, or fever.
- There are so many OTC drugs that comprise salicylates, aspirin, etc. Taking such drugs together can result in side effects.
- Talk to your doctor before starting the use of antacid medications. Some of them may affect the potential of Generic Aleve.
Important Things to Note:
You should only use this medication after consulting your doctor if you have the following conditions:
- Swelling or fast weight gain, Shortness of breath (even with mild exertion), Symptoms of intestinal bleeding-Coughing up blood or vomit that appears to be coffee grounds, Bloody or tarry stools.
- Mild skin rash, kidney complications – Aching or tough urination, Little or no urinating, feeling exhausted or short of breath, inflammation in your ankles or feet.
- Liver issues, Upper stomach pain, Nausea, Tired feeling, Itching, Loss of appetite, Infection-like signs, clay-color stools, dark urine, jaundice (yellowing of the eyes or skin)
- Harsh skin reaction, Sore throat, Fever, Inflammation in tongue or face, Skin ache trailed by a purple or red skin rash which blowouts (particularly in upper body or face) and results in peeling and blistering, Scorching in the eyes
- Low RBCs (red blood cells/anaemia) – feeling dizzy or short of breath, Pale skin, Fast heart rate and problem in concentrating.
Medications that can affect the working of generic Aleve
Few drugs can cause reactions with the generic Aleve like bleeding or bruise. So, you should always inform your doctor if you are using any of the below drugs:
Antidepressant-like escitalopram, citalopram, fluvoxamine, fluoxetine (Prozac), sertraline (Zoloft), paroxetine, vilazodone or trazodone.
Other medication that should be avoided with Generic Aleve are:
- phenytoin or related seizure drugs
- a “water pill” or diuretic
- warfarin (Jantoven, Coumadin) or alike blood thinners
- oral diabetes medicine or insulin
- blood pressure or heart drug
Apart from the above names on the list, there might be some other drugs that can interact with the generic Aleve including OTC drugs, prescribed drugs, herbal drugs, and vitamins.
Side effects of the generic Aleve
The minor side-effects of this medication are runny or stuffy nose, sneezing. These are minor side effects and eventually subside with time.
Some other side-effects that were reported in some cases are:
- hives, wheezing or trouble breathing
- Swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- chest pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder
- heart attack or stroke, slurred speech
- sudden numbness or weakness on one side of the body, and Feeling short of breath.
NOTE: A person experiencing above side-effects after consuming a tablet of generic Aleve should seek urgent medical help.
Questions our customers ask when they buy Generic Aleve online!
What is the benefit of using this drug in comparison to other pain relievers?
The effects this medication remain for up to 12 hours. Hence in comparison to other pain relievers, you need very few doses of the generic Aleve.
How does generic Aleve function in curing pain?
It functions by momentarily hindering the creation of naturally forming chemicals inside the body known as prostaglandins. This chemical has a straight role in aching.
Does Generic Aleve belong to the category of anti-inflammatory drugs?
It belongs to a category of drugs called NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs). However, it is not designated as an anti-inflammatory drug.
What is the dissimilarity between a caplet and a tablet of Aleve?
The dissimilarity between a caplet and a tablet of Aleve is their shape. Both of them have a similar effect, but one is oval and the other is round. According to some people, it is easier to swallow the oval shape caplet.
How is Generic Aleve dissimilar from Naprosyn?
The prescribed medication called Naprosyn comprises extra naproxen in each pill in comparison to the generic Aleve. Naprosyn can only be obtained on a prescription however you can buy Aleve on doctor’s advice. The doctor suggests Naprosyn for curing chronic pain and acute pain whereas Aleve is suggested for minor pains and aches.
In what way is Generic Aleve dissimilar from the prescribed medication Anaprox?
You can buy Anaprox only with a prescription whereas generic Aleve is an OTC drug. Aleve treats minor aches and inflammation whereas Anaprox is recommended for acute pains and inflammatory issues by doctors.
Generic Aleve Reviews By Our Customers
Mary Hill, USA
I always have very bad stomach pain during my periods. It not only affects my personal life but my professional life too. Even sleeping at night becomes a big challenge. Generic Aleve worked incredibly in my case, I used this medication on my doctor’s advice. Now I am super happy.
Paul Clark, USA
My doctor recommended me Generic Aleve for the inflammation in my toe due to gout. Earlier I tried all types of medications and remedies but none of them worked for me. But after 1 hour of taking Aleve, my pain has gone, and the swelling is also low. I am sure that soon I can begin my daily walk without any issues. Kudos to the generic Aleve. It worked for me!