Generic Aleve: Who should buy and why?
Generic Aleve is an NSAID (a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug). It functions by decreasing the hormones which result in aching and swelling inside the body.
It is utilized to relieve minor pains and aches temporarily owing to muscular aches, arthritis, backache, headache, menstrual cramps, common cold, and toothache. The medication is also utilized to decrease fever temporarily.
- Active Ingredient: Naproxen
- Manufacturer: CIPLA
- Availability: In_Stock
- Rate Per Pill $ 0.72
Who can use?
- People having muscular aches, arthritis, backache, headache
- For Treating relieve minor pains and aches
- Strength: 60 Mg
- Expiry Date: 1/08/2023
- Average Delivery Time: 15 Business/Working days
- Safe To Purchase: Yes
Interested to Buy Generic Aleve online?
Find the lowest prices of Generic Aleve online below
Best Way to take Generic Aleve
You should take the generic Aleve as per your doctor’s direction. You should not take it more than the suggested dose for a longer time. You should begin with the lower dose.
The dose of the generic Aleve for kids based on their weight. So, if the weight of your child changes then, inform your doctor. Using the drug for the long term requires frequent medical examinations. The bottle of the medicine should be store at the room temperature away from heat, moisture, and light. Moreover, close the lid of the bottle tightly when not in use.
Missing the dose of Generic Aleve
The generic Aleve should be taken only when required. There is no schedule of taking the dose. as such. But still, if you are taking it as per the schedule then, take the kiss dose of the rug as soon as you come to know. But if there is the time for the next dose then, skip the missed dose. You should not take the double dose at one time.
Overdose of the Generic Aleve
The overdose of the generic Aleve can land you in trouble. It can cause severe side effects that can be lethal to your body. So, in case of overdose call your doctor or seek medical help immediately.
There are few things which you should avoid while taking the generic Aleve:
- You should not take alcohol along with the drug as the combination of both can result in the stomach bleeding
- You should not take the drug without your doctor’s approval
- Always ask your physician before consuming any other drug for arthritis, pain, swelling, or fever.
- There are so many OTC drugs which comprise of salicylates, aspirin, etc. Taking such drugs together can result in side effects sometimes due to overdose.
- Talk to your doctor before beginning the usage of any type of antacid as some of them can make it difficult for the Aleve to get easily absorbed in the body.
Side Effects of The generic Aleve
Any person who gets the following signs after consuming the generic Aleve should seek medical help:
runny or stuffy nose, sneezing
hives, wheezing or trouble breathing
Swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
chest pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder
heart attack or stroke, slurred speech
sudden numbness or weakness on one side of the body, Feeling short of breath.
You should immediately stop using the medication and talk to your doctor if you feel the below signs:
1) swelling or fast weight gain shortness of breath (even with mild exertion), symptoms of intestinal bleeding - coughing up blood or vomit that appears to be coffee grounds, bloody or tarry stools. Mild skin rash, kidney complications - aching or tough urination, little or no urinating, feeling exhausted or short of breath, inflammation in your ankles or feet
2) liver issues - upper stomach pain, nausea, tired feeling, itching, loss of appetite, infection-like signs, clay-color stools, dark urine, jaundice (yellowing of the eyes or skin)
3) harsh skin reaction - sore throat, fever, inflammation in tongue or face, skin ache trailed by a purple or red skin rash which blowouts (particularly in upper body or face) and results in peeling and blistering, scorching in the eyes low RBCs (red blood cells/anemia) - feeling dizzy or short of breath, pale skin, fast heart rate, the problem in focussing
The common side effects of generic Aleve are as follows:
headache, tiredness, dizziness ,indigestion, stomach ache, heartburn, nausea, inflammation
bruising, rash, itching, ringing in the ears
Interaction of the drugs that can affect the working of generic Aleve
Few drugs can cause reactions with the generic Aleve like bleeding or bruise. So, you should always inform your doctor if you are using any of the below drugs:
Antidepressant-like escitalopram, citalopram, fluvoxamine, fluoxetine (Prozac), sertraline (Zoloft), paroxetine, vilazodone or trazodone
- phenytoin or related seizure drugs
- a “water pill” or diuretic
- warfarin (Jantoven, Coumadin) or alike blood thinners
- oral diabetes medicine or insulin
- blood pressure or heart drug
Besides the above names on the list, there might be some other drugs that can interact with the generic Aleve including OTC drugs, prescribed drugs, herbal drugs, and vitamins.
In comparison to other pain relievers, you need very few pills and doses of the generic Aleve during the pain. Its effect also remains for 12 hours. You can buy it with or without a prescription.
It functions by momentarily hindering the creation of naturally forming chemicals inside the body known as prostaglandins. This chemical has a straight role in aching.
It belongs to a category of drugs called NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs). However, it is not designated as an anti-inflammatory drug.
The dissimilarity amongst a caplet and a tablet of Aleve is their shape. Both of them have a similar effect, but one of them is oval, and the other is round. It is easier to swallow the oval shape caplet, as per some people.
The prescribed medication called Naprosyn comprises of extra naproxen in each pill in comparison to the generic Aleve. Moreover, Naprosyn is only obtainable with a prescription and you can buy Aleve without prescription. The doctor suggests Naprosyn for curing chronic pain and acute pain whereas Aleve is suggested for minor pains and aches.
You can buy Anaprox only with the prescription whereas generic Aleve is an OTC drug. Aleve cures minor aches and inflammation whereas the Anaprox is recommended for acute pains and inflammatory issues by the doctors.
Generic Aleve Reviews By Our Customers
Read, how our customers feel when they buy Generic Aleve and use it!
“I always have very bad pain in my periods. It not only affects my personal life but my professional life too. I could not sleep well in fact. Generic Aleve works incredibly in my case after my doctor’s suggestion and now I am super happy”.
“My doctor recommended me Generic Aleve for the inflammation in my toe due to gout. Earlier I have tried all types of medications and remedies but none of them works for me. After 1 hour of taking Aleve, my pain has gone, and the swelling is also less. I am sure that soon I can begin my daily walk without any issue. Kudos to the generic Aleve and I highly recommend it in case of gout pain and swelling”.