Generic Fosamax 100mg : Who should buy and why?
It is a bisphosphonate medication that corrects the collapse and formation of bone inside the human body. It also benefits in the slow loss of bone and might also benefit in preventing the fractures in the bone.
Fosamax is utilized in females for treating or inhibiting the osteoporosis produced by menopause and in males as well as females for treating osteoporosis began by consuming the steroids.
Moreover, Fosamax is utilized in increasing the bone mass in males who are already suffering from osteoporosis, and for treating the Paget’s ailment of bone in males and females.
- Active Ingredient: Alendronate
- Manufacturer: Dr. Reddy's
- Availability: In_Stock
- Rate Per Pill $ 1.34
Who can use?
- Men and Women With Weak Bones
- Men and Women To Prevent osteoporosis
- Strength: 100 Mg
- Expiry Date: 1/11/2023
- Average Delivery Time: 15 Business/Working days
- Safe To Purchase: Yes
Interested to Buy Generic Fosamax 100mg online?
Find the lowest prices of Fosamax 1oomg online below
Want to Know, How does it works for you?
How Fosamax works inside the body?
Fosamax is a branded name for the alendronate. It makes bones stronger and might be utilized for the prevention or treatment of osteoporosis. The medicine functions by obstructing osteoclasts that are accountable for reabsorbing and breaking down the bone (through a procedure called bone resorption). Fosamax builds up bones stringer by decelerating the loss of bone and letting the osteoblasts (bone constructing cells) to function more efficiently along with the refinement of the bone mass. The medication belongs to a collection of medicines recognized as bisphosphonates.
You should take the Fosamax as per your doctor's prescription. It might be taken daily or can be consumed one time in a week. You have to follow all the directions that are written on the label of prescription. You are not allowed to take it more or less than the prescribed quantity and you should not consume it for a longer time without consulting your doctor.
What shall I do in case of missing a dosage?
One time every day dose: You should not take the Fosamax later on if you miss it to take it as the first thing in the morning. You have to wait until the next morning. Skipping the missed dose is advisable as you are not allowed to take 2 doses of the pill in one day.
One time per week dose: You can take the Fosamax as soon as possible if you forgot to take it on the scheduled day. But the next week, you have to again take it on the selected day. You are not allowed to take the 2 doses in one day span.
What happens in the case of Fosamax overdose?
You have to drink the glass full of milk and call your doctor as soon as possible. Do not let you do vomiting and don’t try to lie down at all.
What must I evade while consuming the Fosamax?
- You should avoid the consumption of any other medicines after taking the Fosamax for at least 30 minutes period. The medicines which comprise calcium, vitamins, and antacids should be avoided. Certain medications make it difficult for your body to absorb alendronate.
- Evade or quit the habit of smoking as smoking might decrease your bone mineral density, letting the cases of fractures more probable.
- Evade drinking huge quantities of alcohol as the Heavy consumption of alcohol might also result in bone loss.
What other medications will impact the Fosamax?
You should inform your doctor about all the other medicines that you are taking or have taken earlier like:
- NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs): naproxen (Aleve), ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin), diclofenac, celecoxib, meloxicam, indomethacin, and others
- Calcium supplements as well as antacids
It is not a complete list of interactions. More drugs might interact with the Fosamax, comprising over-the-counter and prescription medicines, herbal products and vitamins. You should have a word with your doctor regarding the finest dosing program for your further medications.
Which is the best way to take Fosamax?
The Fosamax has to be taken as the first thing in the morning time. Try not to eat or drink at least 30 minutes after taking the medicine. If you are taking it every week then, consume it on a similar day every week and also as the first thing in the morning time. The medicine should be taken with a glass full of water. You are not allowed to have it with tea, coffee, juice, soda or mineral water. You should not drink or eat anything with it besides the plain water.
The crushing, sucking or chewing of the Fosamax pill is not allowed. You have to swallow it wholly. After taking the Fosamax tablet, at least for 30 minutes do not recline or lie down and do not have any other medication that comprises of calcium, vitamins, and antacids. Always take care of your dental cleanliness while having the pill of Fosamax carefully. Floss and brush your teeth regularly.
Fosamax is merely a portion of a whole package of treatment which might also consist of diet alterations, bone mineral density analysis, workout, and having vitamin and calcium supplements. Strictly follow all the instructions by your doctor. The pills of Fosamax should be store at the room temperature far from heat and moisture. The physician will decide how long to cure you with the medication. Fosamax is commonly recommended for merely 3 years to 5 years.
Concerns and Important Things to Know
MILD SIDE EFFECTS
The common side effects of the Fosamax are: Decreased serum phosphate, Decreased serum calcium, Arthralgia, ostealgia, myalgia, Abdominal or stomach pain (more common), Trouble with swallowing (Less common), Heartburn (Less common), Irritation or pain of the throat (Less common), Muscle aching (Less common) etc.
Certain side effects of consuming the Fosamax might take place which generally does not require medical care. These consequences might vanish at the time of treatment once the body regulates the drug. Moreover, your doctor might be capable of telling you regarding the methods to stop or decrease certain of these consequences.
Check with the doctor if any of the below consequences endure or are inconvenient for you: Diarrhoea, Constipation, full or bloated feeling, nausea, headache, dizziness or light-headedness, Blurred vision or other change in vision, feeling of constant movement of self or surroundings, eye pain, hair loss or thinning of the hair, general feeling of discomfort or illness, the sensitivity of the eye to light, sensation of spinning, tearing etc.
MAJOR SIDE EFFECTS
Besides the common side effects, there are some unwanted and rare side effects of the Fosamax which may or may not occur. But if they occur then, you might have to take medical aid soon from your doctor, like: Skin rash, blistering, peeling, or loosening of the skin, Intestinal or stomach cramps, bone, joint, or muscle aching, severe and infrequently unbearable, swelling or puffiness of the face, hands, arms, lower legs, or feet, chills, chest pain, seizures, confusion, diarrhea, cough, trouble with moving, trouble with breathing, heavy jaw feeling, heartburn, uneven heartbeats, hives or welts, joint aching, itching, slackening of a tooth, large, hive-like inflammation on the eyelids, face, tongue, lips, hands, throat, feet, legs, or sex organs, muscle pains in the hands, feet, legs, arms, or face, muscle pain or cramping, aching or burning in the esophagus, numbness and burning nearby the fingertips, mouth, or feet fast weight gain, aching, inflammation, or numbness in the jaw or mouth, red, irritated eyes, red skin lesions, frequently with a purple middle, rapidity of breath, soreness of the skin, ulcers, sores, or white spots on the lips or tongue or in the mouth, sore throat, tingling of the hands or feet, inflamed joints, infrequent exhaustion or faintness, tremor, nausea, strange weight gain or loss etc.
Benefits of Fosamax 100mg Online
The following are a few benefits of using the Fosamax
- It is used in the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis problems in postmenopausal females as well as males.
- It might also be utilized for curing the glucocorticoid-encouraged osteoporosis and bone Paget’s disease.
- It is used for curing the adverse skeletal impacts instigated by certain cancers.
- Certain researches have revealed that Fosamax might be quite effective in comparison to the other bisphosphonates like risedronate at growing bone mineral thickness and decreasing bone throughput without a greater possibility of consequences.
What are the Disadvantages of using Fosamax?
Following are a few disadvantages of using the Fosamax
- If your age is between 18 years to 60 years and you are not taking any other medicine or facing any other ailment then, you might feel the symptoms like bone muscle or joint pain, Abdominal pain, hair loss, dyspepsia, itch, diarrhoea, constipation, flatulence, headache, dizziness, swelling of the ankles or feet, vertigo
- It might not be suitable for few people who are suffering from pre-existing oesophageal disorders, kidney disease, and low blood calcium levels (hypocalcemia) or those who are not able to sit upright or stand straight for around 30 minutes at least.
- The long-term usage of the bisphosphonates like Fosamax are also linked with the osteonecrosis of the jaw, atypical femur fractures and esophageal cancer
- The reduction in the risk of Fractures might also continue for years afterward cure has stopped. The ideal period of treatment with Fosamax is still not clear.
- The medication might interact with supplements comprising magnesium/calcium or drugs like antacids.
- It might reduce the calcium levels inside the blood. Preceding lower levels of calcium in the blood must be before Fosamax supervision.
- Fosamax is simply accessible as a 70 mg pill. Its liquid preparation has been stopped.
Do not take any other medicines like antacids or vitamins with it. While taking Fosamax, have plain water always. Moreover, do not recline or lie down for at least 30 minutes after taking the medication for avoiding any stomach issues.
You are not allowed to use Fosamax for more than 10 years of the period as the researches do not have any proof that the drug will cause any side effects or not. Moreover, your doctor will let you know better when to stop taking this drug.
When you take the Fosamax for a few years then, the risk of getting fractures also gets reduced along with the decrease in bone density loss.
Fosamax is an effective and safe medicine that is used for the prevention and treatment of osteoporosis as per the FDA. But people who have abnormal esophagus, low levels of calcium or who could not stand or sit for 30 minutes must avoid taking the drug.
The common side effects of taking the Fosamax are an upset stomach, low levels of phosphate, diarrhea, constipation, or bone pain. It is not specified anywhere that it cause side effect with the formation of protein in kidney, urine, or liver damage.
The time for which the side effects of the drug remain depends on numerous aspects. The minor side effects will vanish soon but the remains of the drug stay in the body for the long period as it gets stored inside the bones. So, take the advice from your doctor before stopping the drug.
Fosamax 100mg Reviews By Our Customers
Read, how our customers feel when they buy Fosamax Soft Tabs 100mg and use it!
“I was suffering from ulcers and kidney issue, but still this drug work like a miracle for me. It also has an adequate amount of Vitamin D and calcium for effective results.”
“It is an effective drug that reduces my chances of bone fractures at the age of 55. My doctor prescribed me as I have the likelihood of getting fractures.”